Get Twitter Followers
How do I get Twitter followers? – We hear that question
more than any other. Let’s look at the various ways to get
- Follow others first – if you want to get Twitter followers you need to follow others first.
- Quality over quantity – you don’t want to follow too many people at once. Try 25-75 at a time. Some percentage of these Twitter users will follow you back.
- Nice and tidy – make sure to unfollow other Twitter users if they don’t follow you back within a reasonable period of time.
- Authenticity – Be yourself, be authentic. This is true for either a person or business on Twitter. Post content that you find interesting or compelling and others will too.
- Timely – Other users want to see that you post timely content and are an active participant. You should post something at least every month, if not more. On the other hand, don’t post too many times a day or people may unfollow you.
These are some of the best practices for getting more Twitter followers. We can’t stress enough, that if you want to get Twitter followers focus on users that are interested in what you do or say. Maybe they live around you? Maybe they share an interest?
Lastly, if you’re looking for help in getting Twitter followers, we hope you’ll try tweepwise. It focuses on generating quality followers and there’s even a free trial. If you have any questions on how to get Twitter followers, don’t hesitate in contacting us.
Best to you in your Twitter efforts!
The tweepwise team